To install WordPress, you will need to have a domain name and a hosting account.
- First, download the latest version of WordPress from https://wordpress.org/download/ and save it to your computer.
- Next, extract the downloaded file and use an FTP client (such as FileZilla) to upload the WordPress files to your hosting account.
- Create a MySQL database and user for WordPress on your web server, as well as a user with permission to access that database.
- Open your web browser and go to your domain name, followed by /wp-admin/install.php (for example, example.com/wp-admin/install.php). This will start the WordPress installation process.
- Follow the prompts to enter your database information and create an administrator account for your WordPress site.
- After the installation is complete, you can log in to your WordPress site using the administrator account you created.
For more detailed instructions and information, you can refer to the WordPress Codex or seek help from a WordPress developer or community.